This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Integration of Thermal Control Electronics and Monitoring Functions in a Multifunctional Structure
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published July 12, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Cascioli, V., Battiston, R., Gottero, M., and Sacchi, E., "Integration of Thermal Control Electronics and Monitoring Functions in a Multifunctional Structure," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 4(1):567-576, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-2588.
- Gottero, M. Poidomani, G. Tavera, S. Sacchi, E. Genbeltzu, G.A. “Development of light-weight multifunctional structures” ICES 2007-01-3130
- Rawal, S. P. Barnett, D. M. “Multifunctional Structures Technology Demostration on NMP DS1” Deep Space 1 Technology Validation Report
- Joshi, P.B. Silverman, E. Shinn, E.T. Long E.R. et alii, “Light-weight structural materials with integral radiation shielding, thermal control and electronics” 44 th Intern. SAMPE Symp. Long Beach 1999
- Abusafieh, A. Tremblay, G. “Lightweight Electronics Enclosures Using Composites” SAMPE Journal Vol.38 6 November/December 2002
- Obal M. Sater, J. “Multi-functional Structures: The Future of Spacecraft Design?” 5 th International Conference on Adaptive Structures Sendai, Japan December 5 to 7 1994
- Zaghdoudi, M.Chaker Tantolin, C. Tantolin, C. “Use Of Heat Pipe Cooling Systems In The Electronics Industry”
- ECSS-E-50-12A standard