This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Results of Multifunctional Condensing Heat Exchanger for Water Recovery Applications
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published July 12, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Ma, Y., Schmitt, N., and Remiker, R., "Results of Multifunctional Condensing Heat Exchanger for Water Recovery Applications," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 4(1):179-187, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-2383.
- Denes F. 1997 Synthesis and surface modification by macromolecular plasma chemistry TRIP 5 1 23 31
- Kim G Lee H Webb R 2002 Plasma hydrophilic surface treatment for dehumidifying heat exchangers Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 27 1 10
- Ista LK Fan H Baca O López JP. 1996 Attachment of bacteria to model solid surfaces: oligo (ethylene glycol) surfaces inhibit bacterial attachment FEMS Microbiology Letters 142 59 63
- Iverson JT. 2007 The humidity validation payload and distributed humidity control SAE Technical Paper Series , No. 2007-01-3206
- Ma Y Thomas C Jiang H Manolache S Weislogel M 2007 Results of plasma-generated hydrophilic and antimicrobial surfaces for fluid management applications SAE Technical Paper Series , No. 2007-01-3139
- Mimaki M. 1987 Effectiveness of finned tube heat exchanger coated hydrophilic type film ASHRAE paper , #3017 January
- Sheikholeslami R. 1999 Composite fouling-inorganic and biological A review Environmental Progress 18 2 113 122
- Verostko C Carrier C 2004 Ersatz wastewater formulations for testing water recovery systems SAE Technical Paper Series , No. 2004-01-2448
- Wang CC Lee WS Sheu WJ Chang YJ 2002 A comparison of the airside performance of the fin-and-tube heat exchangers in wet conditions: with and without hydrophilic coating Applied Thermal Engineering 22 267 278