This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on the Influence of Bench Installation Conditions on Simulation of Engine Main Bearing Load
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published June 15, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Gequn, S., Min, L., and Haiqiao, W., "Research on the Influence of Bench Installation Conditions on Simulation of Engine Main Bearing Load," SAE Int. J. Engines 2(1):1885-1890, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-1978.
- Turner J.W.G., Kalafatis A., Atkins C. .The design of the NOMAD advanced concepts research engine [J]. SAE paper 2006-01-0193
- Ramachandra Prashant, Lin Yeongching, Yasuhara Junichi etc. Durability of power components under operating conditions [J].SAE paper 2006-01-0650
- AIKAWA Yuji, OSAKABE Tomoyoshi, SUNAYAMA Yoshihiko .Prediction of engine mount vibration using multi body simulation with finite element model Dynamic[J]. SAE paper, 2005-32-0006
- Schneider Matthias, Lahey Hans-Peter, Steffens Christoph etc. CAE process to eliminate powertrain noise and vibration [J]. SAE paper, 2002-01-0459
- Du H.Y.Isaac. Simulation of flexible rotating crankshaft with flexible engine block and hydrodynamic bearings for a V6 engine [J].SAE paper, 1999-01-1752
- Yan JIN, Zhiyong HAO. Study on noise emission of engine block based on numerical simulation [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University ( Engineering Science) 2007(12),2073-2076
- Yujun LI. The Research on Structure Noise Prediction and its Optimization Control for Diesel Engine [D]. Wu Han: Wuhan University of Technology, 2007
- Lei GUO, Zhiyong HAO, Qiong LIN . Dynamic simulation research on diesel engine's cranktrain and block [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University ( Engineering Science),2007(5),780-784
- Craig Roy R. JR, BAMPTON MERVYN C.C. Coupling of substructures for dynamic analysis [J]. AIAA JOURNAL, 1968(7),1313-1319
- AVL List GmbH. AVL EXCITE training course[Z] 2004
- Kimura J, Shiono K, Okamura H, eta. Experiments and analysis of crankshaft three- dimensional vibrations and bending stressing a V-type ten-cylinder engine: influence of crankshaft gyroscopic motions [J].SAE paper 971995.