This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Lightweight Contingency Water Recovery System Concept Development
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published June 29, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Gormly, S., Richardson, T., Flynn, M., and Kliss, M., "Lightweight Contingency Water Recovery System Concept Development," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 1(1):444-453, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2143.
- Byars A. Greenwood M. Greenwood L. Simpsom W. 2006 The effectiveness of a pre-exercise performance drink (PRX) on indices of maximal cardiorespiratory fitness Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 3 1 56 59
- Cochrane T. 1994 A new equation for calculating osmotic potential Plant, Cell and the Environment 17 427 433
- Eaton A. Clesceri L. Rice E. Greenberg A. 2005 Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 21st American Public Health Association Washington DC
- Gormly S. Flynn M. 2007 Lightweight Contingency Urine Recovery System Concept Development Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Environmental Systems Chicago IL SAE Publication # 2007-01-3037
- Public Health Statement Toxicological Profile for Ammonia U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Services, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry September 2004
- United States Patent 5397786
- Yamarik T. Elmore A. 2005 Final Report of the Safety Assessment of Urea International Journal of Toxicology 24 1 56