This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis for the Waste and Hygiene Compartment in the International Space Station
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published June 29, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Son, C., Smirnov, E., Ivanov, N., and Telnov, D., "Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis for the Waste and Hygiene Compartment in the International Space Station," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 1(1):247-253, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2057.
- Fluent 6.3 User's Guide, Fluent Inc 2006
- Gambit 2.3 User's Guide, Fluent Inc 2006
- Launder B. E. Spalding D. B. Lectures in Mathematical Models of Turbulence Academic Press London, England 1972
- Smirnov Evgueni M. Ivanov Nikolay G. Telnov Denis S. Son Chang H. Aksamentov Valery K. “Computational Fluid Dynamics Study of Air Flow Characteristics in the Columbus Module” SAE 2004 Transactions Journal of Aerospace 2005 1155 1163
- SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-2794 “Integrated Computational Fluid Dynamics Ventilation Model for the International Space Station” Son Chang H. Smirnov Evgueni M. Ivanov Nikolay G. Telnov Denis S. July 2005