This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
NVH-Challenges of Air Supply Subsystems for Automotive Fuel Cell Applications
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Sang, J., Venturi, M., and Bocksch, R., "NVH-Challenges of Air Supply Subsystems for Automotive Fuel Cell Applications," SAE Int. J. Engines 1(1):258-266, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-0316.
- Takabe Shigeru Ikeya Noboyuki Miyagi Yoshiyuki „Second Generation Lysholm Compressor” SAE 980774
- Mathuria et al. „Vibration and Shock Consideration in the Design of a Truck-mounted Fuel Cell APU System” SAE 2002-01-3050
- SAE J1470 1992 “Measurements of noise emitted by accelerating highway vehicles” SAE Standard 3 1993 SAE Handbook
- Seinsch Hans Otto 1992
- Berlin, Germany “Balance quality requirements for rotors in a constant (rigid) state”
- Berlin, Germany “Acoustics - Determination of sound power levels of noise sources using sound intensity”
|Technical Paper||Simulation Analysis of Environmental Adaptability of High Pressure Fuel Cell Engine Air Supply System|
|Journal Article||Development Progress of the Toyota Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle|