This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
EGR System Fouling Control
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Zhan, R., Eakle, S., Miller, J., and Anthony, J., "EGR System Fouling Control," SAE Int. J. Engines 1(1):59-64, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-0066.
- McKinley, T. “Modeling Sulfuric Acid Condensation in Diesel Engine EGR Coolers” SAE 970636
- Dennis A.J. Garner C.P. Taylor D.H.C. “The Effect of EGR on Diesel Engine Wear” SAE 1999-01-0839
- Anthony J. “Heavy-Duty OBD - EGR System” SwRI Internal Report November 2007
- Hoard J. “EGR Catalyst for EGR Fouling Reduction” CLEERS Workshop Dearborn, MI May 2007
- Johnson J et al “A Controlled EGR Cooling System for Heavy-Duty Diesel Applications Using the Vehicle Engine Cooling System Simulation” SAE 2002-01-0076