This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Fault Detection and Isolation in Attitude and Heading Reference Systems For Fly-By-Wire Control System For General Aviation Aircraft
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 30, 2006 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The article presents problems of fault detection and isolation in AHRS systems for the Fly-By-Wire control system for general aviation. The system is currently being designed at the Rzeszów University of Technology. The idea of the system is to create a general aviation pilot-friendly aircraft. The FBW control system is equipped with three AHRSs. Their diagnostics is realized on three levels. The article describes hardware redundancy and software redundancy for AHRS systems and then shows how to use it for diagnostics. The article focuses especially on estimation techniques applied in research. For simulations data from flight tests were used.
CitationKopecki, G. and Dolega, B., "Fault Detection and Isolation in Attitude and Heading Reference Systems For Fly-By-Wire Control System For General Aviation Aircraft," SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-2415, 2006, https://doi.org/10.4271/2006-01-2415.
- de Larminat P. Thomas Y. Automatics - Linear Systems WNT Warsaw 1983
- Rogalski T. Modelling Chosen Operating Conditions in General Aircraft Rzeszów 2004
- Tomczyk A. Pilot or Operator - Active Aircraft Control Systems Rzeszów University of Technology Scientific Papers, Mechanics Rzeszów 2004
- Brown R. G. Hwang P. Y. C. Introduction to Random Signals and Applied Kalman Filtering Second John Willey & Sons, Inc 1992
- Zarchan Paul Musoff Howard Fundamentals of Kalman Filtering: A Practical Approach, seria: Progress In Astronautics And Aeronautics 208 AIAA Virginia 2005
- Józef Korbicz Processes diagnostics. Models. Artifitial Intelligence Methods. Implementation WNT Warsaw 2002
- Kopecki G. Tomczyk A. A Simple Analytical Redundancy Method for Pitch and Bank Angles Estimation SAE Aerotech Congress and Exhibition - World Aviation Congress Grapevine 2005