This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Tech Briefs: September 2018
- Magazine Issue
Published 2018-09-01 by SAE International in United States
- Enhanced SATCOMs for Unmanned Aerial Systems
- The Bus Too Tough to Die
- Combating Infrared Threats on the Battlefield
- Optical Interconnect Design Challenges in Space
- High-Performance Computing for the Next-Generation Combat Vehicle
- Merging Antenna and Electronics Boosts Energy and Spectrum Efficiency
- Integrated Magneto-Optical Devices for On-Chip Photonic
Development of magneto-optical (MO) materials could lead to a range of nonreciprocal optical devices for emerging standardized photonic integrated circuit (PIC) fabrication processes.
- Low Power Optical Phase Array Using Graphene on Silicon
Electrostatic doping of 2D materials embedded in waveguides could enable ultrafast devices with unprecedented power.
- Spatial Resolution and Contrast of a Focused
Diffractive Plenoptic Camera
New technology captures spectral and spatial information of a scene in one snapshot while raising pixel counts and improving image quality.
- Ultracompact, High-Speed Field-Effect Optical
Conductive oxides-based modulator devices could provide promising candidates for ultra-compact and ultra-fast optical interconnects in future integrated photonic circuits.