This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Tech Briefs: October 2018
- Magazine Issue
Published October 01, 2018 by SAE International in United States
- Detecting Drones with Doppler-Based Radar
- Digital Transformation for a Connected Enterprise
- Using Electromagnetic Brakes to Keep Thrust Reversers in Place
- Thermostatic Solutions for Temperature Control Applications
- Bringing RF into the Embedded World: It's Time
- Compact Power Amplifier Solution for Electronic Warfare
- Burner Rig Testing of A500® C/SiC
Test method simulates, in a laboratory environment, the service conditions ceramic-matrix composite material would experience in turbine engine exhaust applications.
- Space Debris Orbit and Attitude Prediction for Enhanced
and Efficient Space Situational Awareness
Developing accurate models to predict the behavior of manmade debris in space could be the key to preventing collisions with satellites.
- Maintaining Enterprise Resiliency Via Kaleidoscopic
Adaption and Transformation of Software Services
Implementing new technologies to create a more resilient, secure cloud computing environment.
- Fundamental Aspects of Single Molecule and Zeptomole
Using the principles of electro-analytical chemistry to detect target molecules at very low concentration with high specificity, simplicity, and low power.
|Magazine Issue||Tech Briefs: September 2018|
|Technical Paper||A Pragmatic Model-Based Product Engineering Process|
|Technical Paper||Increasing Development Assurance for System and Software Development with Validation and Verification Using ASSERT™|