This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Control Strategy for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on Online Driving Pattern Classification
ISSN: 2167-4191, e-ISSN: 2167-4205
Published December 04, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Yao, Z. and Yoon, H., "Control Strategy for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on Online Driving Pattern Classification," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 8(2):91-102, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/08-08-02-0006.
- Wei, Z., Xu, J., and Halim, D. , “HEV Power Management Control Strategy for Urban Driving,” Applied Energy 194:705-714, 2017.
- Enang, W. and Bannister, C. , “Modelling and Control of Hybrid Electric Vehicles (A Comprehensive Review),” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 74:1210-1239, 2017.
- Ehsani, M., Gao, Y., and Miller, J.M. , “Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Architecture and Motor Drives,” Proceedings of the IEEE 95(4):719-728, 2007.
- Becerra, G., Alvarez-Icaza, L., and Pantoja-Vázquez, A. , “Power Flow Control Strategies in Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering 230(14):1925-1941, 2016.
- Tate, E.D. and Boyd, S.P. , “Finding Ultimate Limits of Performance for Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-3099 , 2000, https://doi.org/10.4271/2000-01-3099.
- Chen, H., Kessels, J., and Weiland, S. , “Adaptive ECMS: A Causal Set-Theoretic Method for Equivalence Factor Estimation,” IFAC-PapersOnLine 48(15):78-85, 2015.
- Pisu, P. and Rizzoni, G. , “A Comparative Study of Supervisory Control Strategies for Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 15(3):506-518, 2007.
- Wirasingha, S.G. and Emadi, A. , “Classification and Review of Control Strategies for Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 60(1):111-122, 2010.
- Jalil, N., Kheir, N.A., and Salman, M. , “A Rule-Based Energy Management Strategy for a Series Hybrid Vehicle,” in Proceedings of the 1997 American Control Conference, Albuquerque, NM, Cat. No. 97CH36041, 1997, IEEE.
- Lin, C.-C. et al. , “Power Management Strategy for a Parallel Hybrid Electric Truck,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 11(6):839-849, 2003.
- Wang, R. and Lukic, S.M. , “Review of Driving Conditions Prediction and Driving Style Recognition Based Control Algorithms for Hybrid Electric Vehicles,” in 2011 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, Chicago, IL, 2011, IEEE.
- Feng, L., Liu, W., and Chen, B. , “Driving Pattern Recognition for Adaptive Hybrid Vehicle Control,” SAE International Journal of Alternative Powertrains 1(1):169-179, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4271/2012-01-0742.
- Lei, Z. et al. , “Dynamic Energy Management for a Novel Hybrid Electric System Based on Driving Pattern Recognition,” Applied Mathematical Modelling 45:940-954, 2017.
- Gu, B. and Rizzoni, G. , “An Adaptive Algorithm for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Energy Management Based on Driving Pattern Recognition,” in ASME 2006 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Chicago, IL, 2006, American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Lin, C.-C. et al. , “Control of a Hybrid Electric Truck Based on Driving Pattern Recognition, in Proceedings of the 2002 Advanced Vehicle Control Conference, 2002, Hiroshima, Japan.
- Zhang, S. and Xiong, R. , “Adaptive Energy Management of a Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on Driving Pattern Recognition and Dynamic Programming,” Applied Energy 155:68-78, 2015.
- Higuchi, N., Sunaga, Y., Tanaka, M., and Shimada, H., “Development of a New Two-Motor Plug-In Hybrid System,” SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 2(1):135-145, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-01-1476.
- Mathworks , “Powertrain Blockset Reference,” https://www.mathworks.com/help/releases/R2017a/pdf_doc/autoblks/autoblks_ref.pdf, accessed Sep. 2019.
- Wang, H., Zhang, X., and Ouyang, M. , “Energy Consumption of Electric Vehicles Based on Real-World Driving Patterns: A Case Study of Beijing,” Applied Energy 157:710-719, 2015.
- US Environmental Protection Agency , “New Fuel Economy and Environment Labels for a New Generation of Vehicles,” Regulatory Announcement EPA-420-F-11-017, 2011.
- United States Census Bureau , “Commuting Times, Median Rents and Language other than English Use in the Home on the Rise,” 2017, Washington, DC.
- Alpaydin, E. , Introduction to Machine Learning (Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2014).