This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Exergetic Investigation of a Turboshaft Helicopter Engine Related to Engine Power
ISSN: 1946-3855, e-ISSN: 1946-3901
Published October 19, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Koruyucu, E., Altuntas, O., and Karakoc, T., "Exergetic Investigation of a Turboshaft Helicopter Engine Related to Engine Power," SAE Int. J. Aerosp. 13(2):257-267, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/01-13-02-0019.
- Wilson , C.D. , Riggins , D.W. , Roth , B. , and McDonald , R. Performance Characterization of Turboshaft Engines: Work Potential and Second-law Analysis 58th American Helicopter Society Forum Montreal, Canada 2002 11
- Aydin , H. , Turan , O. , Karakoc , T.H. , and Midilli , A. Component-Based Exergetic Measures of an Experimental Turboprop/Turboshaft Engine for Propeller Aircrafts and Helicopters International Journal of Exergy 11 322 348 2012
- Coban , K. , Colpan , C.O. , and Karakoc , T.H. Application of Thermodynamic Laws on a Military Helicopter Engine Energy 140 1427 1436 2017
- Turan , O. , and Aydın , H. Numerical Calculation of Energy and Exergy Flows of a Turboshaft Engine for Power Generation and Helicopter Applications Energy 115 914 923 2016
- Ekici , S. Design of Unmanned Helicopter Equipped with Turboshaft Engine for Agriculture Spraying Mission Based on Thermodynamic Analysis Journal of the Institute of Science and Technology 10 1 532 546 2020
- Rindlisbacher , T. 2009
- Yildirim , E. , Altuntas , O. , Mahir , N. , and Karakoc , T.H. Energy, Exergy Analysis and Sustainability Assessment of Different Engine Powers for Helicopter Engines International Journal of Green Energy 14 13 1093 1096 2017
- Cengel , Y.A. , and Boles , M.A. Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach Eight New York McGraw-Hill 2014