ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001:2015 is an environmental management standard (EMS) developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It’s a generic standard that can be used for any organization that provides physical products or services. ISO 14001 is the most widely used EMS because it’s both business and management oriented. However, the requirements must be carefully interpreted to make sense within a particular organization. For example, the environmental impact of developing automotive products is not the same as producing food products or offering consulting services, yet this standard can be applied to any of these activities.
Every member of your workforce who participates in planning, leading, and conducting your company’s EMS audit activities and managing its environmental program will benefit from taking ISO 14001 training. Estimated to take up to 32-hours to complete, this course provides training on the standard itself, but also on how to lead or conduct internal audits and supplier audits using ISO 19011:2011, the guideline standard on how to audit management systems.
What Will You Learn
- Master the auditing techniques used for quality, environmental, and safety management system audits per ISO 19011:2011
- Learn how to prepare and conduct an audit to ISO 14001:2015
- Be exposed to real auditing case studies covering many industries
Is This Course For You
- Quickly and efficiently learn how to lead an ISO 14001:2015 first (internal) and /or second (supplier) party audit
- Have a deeper understanding of ISO 14001 (the standard), and and ISO 14000 (the vocabulary for the standard)
- Improve your curriculum vitae and career opportunities with qualifications in environmental management systems and leading first party and second party audits
- Upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2002 to ISO 19011:2011
- Train your staff on auditing economically and without the added cost of travel
This is an online, on-demand course featuring graphical presentation screens with text-based instruction, video instruction on key topics, and a progressive quiz to reinforce learning and retention and gauge your understanding of a topic before you move forward. Convenient and portable, this course provides instruction without the expense of travel and time away from the workplace. A certificate of achievement will be issued upon successful completion and obtaining an average of 70% or above on the progressive quiz.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (other operating systems and mobile platforms are not supported but may work)
- Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox 37, Google Chrome 42 (other browsers are not supported but may work)
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum
- General Requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14000 Vocabulary
- Environmental Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Management Review
- General Requirements of ISO 19011
- Auditing Techniques