Aircraft Maintenance Jacks - General Requirements
- Aerospace Standard
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Maintenance Jacks - General Requirements|
|Aerospace Standard||Aerospace Fluid Power-Hydraulic Thermal Expansion Relief Valves|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|TABLE 1||Classification of Aircraft Jacks|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.
|AMS-QQ-P-416||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|AMS2404||ELECTROLESS NICKEL PLATING|
|AMS5560||STEEL TUBING, CORROSION RESISTANT SEAMLESS|
|AMSQQC320||Chromium Plating (Electrodeposited)|
|AMSQQP416||Plating, Cadmium (Electrodeposited)|
|ARP1247||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|ARP490||ELECTRIC INPUT HYDRAULIC SERVOVALVE|
|ARP598||PROCEDURE FOR THE DETERMINATION OF PARTICULATE CONTAMINATION OF HYDRAULIC FLUIDS BY THE PARTICLE COUNT METHOD|
|AS33559||ADAPTER, AIRCRAFT, JACKING POINT, DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF|
|ISO1464||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|J514||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|J514_201201||Hydraulic Tube Fittings|
|J533_201702||Flares for Tubing|
|MIL-PRF-5606||This document is not part of the subscrption.|