This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Computer Applications: Crashworthiness, Simulation, Hardware and Software
- Robert S. Ballinger - Delphi Automotive Systems, Inc. ,
- James K. Thompson - Link Engineering Co. ,
- Hikmat F. Mahmood - Ford Motor Co. ,
- Jamel Belwafa - Diversified Computer Engineering and Development ,
- Gregory Steen - International Truck and Engine Corp. ,
- Hassan El-Hor - DaimlerChrysler ,
- Tawfik B. Khalil - General Motors Corp.
- Special Publication
- ISBN 0-7680-0725-9
Published March 05, 2001 by SAE International in United States
- 264 pages
Topics covered include: air conditioning, system design, methods to achieve desired large-scale vehicle structural deflections, brake system design, human interaction tools, and many more.