This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Software Distribution and Loading (SDL) Subcommittee Meeting Report, July 26, 2022
- ARINC Standard
Published September 07, 2022 by SAE Industry Technologies Consortia IA in United States of America
Software Distribution and Loading (SDL) Subcommittee Meeting Report. Meeting held July 26, 2022, online meeting.
The SDL Subcommittee reviewed three APIMs:
- APIM 22-004: Aircraft Ground System Software Reception
- APIM 21-004: Supplement 4 to ARINC Report 615A: Airborne Computer High Speed Data Loader
- APIM 21-003: ARINC Project Paper 8XX: System Level Guidance for Data Loading Aircraft Components
Five action items were noted.
- Carsten Schweigert, TechSat, will add language to 188.8.131.52 Distributed Handlers with Multiple LSP DBs Section of Project Paper 8XX: System Level Guidance for Data Loading Aircraft Components about compatibility or mixability of individual LSPs
- Carsten Schweigert, TechSat, will add diagrams to 5.2 Data Flow Architecture Section of Project Paper 8XX: System Level Guidance for Data Loading Aircraft Components
- Ted Patmore, Delta, will continue work on the Strawman for Aircraft Ground System Software Reception
- Brian Brown, FedEx, will provide Design Assurance Level or Risk Assessment examples from RTCA 356A that address LRU data security as reference material for Aircraft Ground System Software Reception
- Mark Magee, ARINC IA, will correct errata in Draft 1 of Supplement 4 to ARINC Specification 615A, add Chris Kuske’s, Teledyne, concurrent loading proposal and publish to the ARINC website.
Data Sets - Support Documents
No Datasets Available
* Redlines comparisons are available for those standards listed in the Revision History that contain a radio button. A redline comparison of the current version against a revision is accomplished by selecting the radio button next to the standard and then selecting 'compare'. At this time, Redline versions only exist for some AMS standards. SAE will continue to add redline versioning with ongoing updates to SAE MOBILUS.