This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Effect of Contact Separation on the Abdominal Response to Impact of a Human Body Model
Published November 12, 2018 by The Stapp Association in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationBeillas, P. and Berthet, F., "Effect of Contact Separation on the Abdominal Response to Impact of a Human Body Model," SAE Technical Paper SC18-22-0004, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/SC18-22-0004.
- Beillas , P , and Berthet , F 2017 An investigation of human body model morphing for the assessment of abdomen responses to impact against a population of test subjects Traffic Inj Prev 18 sup1 S142 S147
- Beillas , P , and Berthet , F 2018 Development of Simulation Based Liver and Spleen Injury Risk Curves for the GHBMC Detailed Models Ircobi Conf. 2018 Athens, Greece
- Cavanaugh , JM , Walilko , T , Chung , J , King , AI 1996 Abdominal injury and response in side impact Proc. of the Stapp Car Crash Conf 1 16
- Hardy , WN , Schneider , LW , Rouhana , SW 2001 Abdominal impact response to rigidbar, seatbelt, andairbag loading Stapp Car Crash J. 45 1 31
- Le Ruyet , A , Berthet , F , Rongiéras , F , Beillas , P 2016 Effect of Abdominal Loading Location on Liver Motion: Experimental Assessment using Ultrafast Ultrasound Imaging and Simulation with a Human Body Model Stapp Car Crash J. 60 25 57