This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Hydrogen Fuel for Surface Transportation
- Joseph Norbeck - UNIV OF CALIFORNIA-RIVERSIDE ,
- James Heffel - Univ of California ,
- Thomas Durbin - Univ of California-Riverside ,
- Michelle Montano - Arcadis Geraghty & Miller ,
- Steven Belinski - Arcadis Geraghty & Miller
- Bassam Tabbara - Arcadis Geraghty & Miller
- John Bowden - Arcadis Geraghty & Miller
- ISBN 978-0-7680-2492-0
Published September 01, 1996 by SAE International in United States
- 556 pages
Hydrogen Fuel for Surface Transportation provides background information on the advantages and disadvantages of hydrogen as a fuel, describes the current state of technology of hydrogen-fueled vehicles, and discusses the future requirements of the "hydrogen economy." Each chapter also includes reprints of noteworthy articles and technical papers on the subject.