This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Reduced Emissions and Fuel Consumption in Automobile Engines
- ISBN 978-1-56091-681-9
Published October 01, 1995 by Springer-Verlag in United States
- 206 pages
This book covers the underlying processes which cause pollutant emissions and explores possibilities for their reduction.
- Causes of pollutants and their toxicity
- Design features which influence pollutant emissions and fuel consumption in four-stroke engines
- Engine-related measures which reduce pollutant emissions and fuel consumption in two-strokes
- Exhaust aftertreatment methods
- The influence of fuel and lubricants on emissions and fuel consumption
- Problems with CO2 emissions
- Laws regulating the emission of pollutants and maximum fuel consumption of combustion engines (United States, Europe, and Japan)
Co-published by SAE and Springer-Verlag.
|Progress In Technology||Advanced Developments in Ultra-Clean Gasoline-Powered Vehicles|
|Progress In Technology||Diesel Nitrogen Oxide Emissions, Landmark Research 1995-2001|
|Book||Direct Injection Systems for Spark-Ignition and Compression- Ignition Engines|