IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Training
IATF 16949:2016 is a quality management standard, developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide. The IATF 16949:2016 standard is primarily applicable for the automotive industry, incorporates the new clause structure, and uses the content of ISO 9001:2015.
The course includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements, ISO 19011:2018, the guideline to auditing quality systems, and points to the IATF 16949 requirements contained in the standard you will need to purchase from AIAG.
Every member of your workforce who participates in planning, leading, and conducting your company’s audit activities of running the business will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor training. Estimated to take up to 24-hours to complete, this course provides training on the standard itself, but also on how to lead or conduct internal audits and supplier audits using ISO 19011:2018, the guideline standard on how to audit management systems.
What Will You Learn
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Navigate through the IATF 16949 standard and its appendices
- Explain how the requirements can be interpreted/should be implemented within the automotive industry
- Identify if/when a non-conformance has taken place as related to compliance with a clause/clauses of IATF 16949
- Master the auditing techniques used for quality and safety management system audits per ISO 19011:2018
- Plan, conduct, interpret results, and lead quality management systems audits
- Assume a productive role in an audit of your organization’s Quality Management System as outlined in IATF 16949 and ISO 19011, or serve as a second or third party auditor of another organization’s QMS
Is This Course For You
- Quickly and efficiently learn how to conduct an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Have a deeper understanding of the IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Conduct internal audits and supplier audits for your company
- Improve your curriculum vitae and career opportunities with qualifications in quality assurance and leading first and second party audits
- Upgrade your expertise from auditing with ISO 19011:2011 to ISO 19011:2018
Find answers to FAQs.
- 365 days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the approximately 24 hours of instruction
- Continuous assessment to check knowledge and application of key concepts
- Follow-up to your content questions
- Windows or macOS
- Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (Other OSs and browsers including mobile devices are not supported by may work)
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum
|ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
|IATF 16949:2016 Auditor Training
|IATF 16949:2016 Standard Training