IATF 16949:2016 Auditor Training
IATF 16949:2016 is a technical specification for the automotive sector quality management systems, developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), aimed at harmonizing the different supply chain assessment and certification systems worldwide. The IATF 16949:2016 standard incorporates applicable automotive customer-specific requirements and is a supplement to ISO 9000/9001:2015 requirements for automotive production and relevant service part organizations.
Every member of your workforce who participates in planning and conducting your company’s QMS audit activities and managing its environmental program will benefit from taking IATF 16949:2016 training. Estimated to take up to 15-hours to complete, this online, eLearning IATF 16949:2016 course is particularly adapted for training all levels of the organization on all the requirements of this standard.
What Will You Learn
By participating in this online course, you will be able to:
- Explain the high level requirements and intent of this international standard
- Explain how the requirements can be interpreted/should be implemented in the automotive industry
- Identify the requirements for managing an organization’s QMS in compliance with IATF 16949
- Interpret how the requirements can be interpreted/should be implemented within an organization
- Assume a productive role in an audit of your organization’s quality management system as outlined in IATF 16949 and ISO 19011
Is This Course For You
- Quickly and efficiently learn how to conduct an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Focus on the application of requirements specified in the standard by completing case studies using IATF 16949
- Improve your curriculum vitae and career opportunities with qualifications in IATF 16949
- Upgrade your expertise from internal auditing with ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949
Find answers to FAQs.
- 365 days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the approximately 15 hours of instruction
- Continuous assessment to check knowledge and application of key concepts
- Follow-up to your content questions
- Windows or macOS
- Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (Other OSs and browsers including mobile devices are not supported by may work)
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum
|Instructor-Led Training||ISO 14001:2015 Standard Training|
|Online Course||ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Training|