AS13100 Supplemental Quality Management System Requirements
This course is verified by Probitas as meeting the AS9104/3A requirements for Continuing Professional Development.
This eLearning course teaches the requirements of AS13100, including the standard's harmonization of aerospace engine manufacturer requirements. Participants explore the flow to the engine manufacturers systems by regulators, customers, and industry. Suppliers learn how to improve overall product quality, compliance, and business performance. Course modules explore each section of the standard, supporting learners in the design, maintenance and assessment of their business processes. Essential job responsibilities are outlined as well as key concepts, types of compliance, and a review of guidance material. For participants who desire in-depth knowledge of a specific topical area, additional training may be necessary. This course is for those quality professionals accountable for defining or developing the organization’s Quality Management systems.
What Will You Learn
By participating in this eLearning course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the context, purpose, and intent of the AS13100 Standard
- Interpret each customer and supplier requirement given in AS13100 including background, intent, and compliance strategies for each
- Assess business processes, identifying areas of opportunity and revisions that meet the intent of the standard and provide value to your business.
- Recognize the benefits to business performance achieved when effectively deploying quality tools and processes.
Is This Course For You
The target audience for this course is individuals accountable for defining the organization’s processes or developing its quality management system to meet customer, regulatory, and industry requirements. Typically, this will include Quality Leaders and those leaders from other functional areas, such as Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Business Improvement, Purchasing, or Program Management. It could also include personnel accountable for auditing the organization or their supplier’s quality management system.
If you are a senior leader, the 45 minute Executive Overview was created to provide you with the context and the purpose of AS13100, reviewing how it will impact compliance to customer requirements, and how it will benefit business performance.
- 365 days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the fifteen hour presentation
- Online learning assessment (submit to SAE)
- 1.5 CEUs*/Certificate of Achievement (with satisfactory learning assessment score)
*SAE International is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this course.