What Will You Learn
- Decrease product design time
- Reduce quality problems
- Quickly solve design, manufacturing, and supplier problems
- Select capable suppliers
Is This Course For You
This course is targeted to people involved with product design, manufacturing, and supplier evaluation. This includes design engineers, manufacturing engineers, and quality engineers.
Have colleagues who need this course? See Special Offers to the right.
Click on the Requirements tab to make sure you are properly equipped to interact with this course.
- 90 days of online single-user access (from date of purchase) to the three hour presentation
- Online learning assessment (submit to SAE)
- A job aid for practical application of the topics covered
- Follow-up to your content questions
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (other operating systems and mobile platforms are not supported but may work)
- Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox 37, Google Chrome 42 (other browsers are not supported)
- Broadband-1Mbps minimum
- Process steps for electroplating and supporting processes
- Different process formats
- Coating properties, features, and defects, and how they are evaluated
- Effects of electroplating process steps on coating properties, features, and defects
- Important coating properties, features, and defects for six different coating uses
- Selecting and specifying electrodeposited coatings
- Evaluating electroplating companies