Engine Power Test Code - Spark Ignition and Compression Ignition - Net Power Rating
Published March 6, 2008 by SAE International in United States
This SAE Standard has been adopted by SAE to specify:
- a. A basis for net engine power rating
- b. Reference inlet air and fuel supply test conditions
- c. A method for correcting observed power to reference conditions
- d. A method for determining net full load engine power with a dynamometer.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|No Datasets Available|
9 versions available
* Redlines comparisons are available for those standards listed in the Revision History that contain a radio button. A redline comparison of the current version against a revision is accomplished by selecting the radio button next to the standard and then selecting 'compare'. At this time, Redline versions only exist for some AMS standards. SAE will continue to add redline versioning with ongoing updates to SAE MOBILUS.