Unsettled Topics Concerning Sensors for Automated Road Vehicles
Published October 18, 2018 by SAE International in United States
Downloadable datasets for this paper availableAnnotation of this paper is available
Data Sets - Support Documents
|[Unnamed Dataset 1]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 2]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 3]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 4]|
- SAE International , “Taxonomy and Definitions for Terms Related to Driving Automation Systems for On-Road Motor Vehicles,” SAE Standard J3016™, Sept. 30, 2016.
- SAE International , “Active Safety System Sensors,” SAE Standard J3088™, Nov. 2017.
- Marek, J., Trah, H., Suzuki, Y., and Yokomori, I. , Sensors Applications, Sensors for Automotive Applications (Weinheim: WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, 2003).
- International Organization for Standardization , “Road Vehicles - Functional Safety,” ISO Standard 26262, 2011.
- SAE International , “Cybersecurity Guidebook for Cyber-Physical Vehicle Systems.” SAE Standard J3061®, Jan. 14, 2016.
- U.S. Department of Transportation , “Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) Communications for Safety,” n.d., accessed July 9, 2018, https://www.its.dot.gov/factsheets/v2v_factsheet.htm.
- 5G Americas , “Cellular V2X Communications towards 5G,” March 2018, accessed July 9, 2018, http://www.5gamericas.org/files/9615/2096/4441/2018_5G_Americas_White_Paper_Cellular_V2X_Communications_Towards_5G__Final_for_Distribution.pdf.
- Checkoway, S., McCoy, D., Kantor, B., Anderson, D. et al. , “Comprehensive Experimental Analyses of Automotive Attack Surfaces,” Proceedings of the 20th USENIX Security, San Francisco, CA, 2011.
- Bezzina, D. and Sayer, J. , “Safety Pilot Model Deployment: Test Conductor Team Report,” National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, DC, Report No. DOT HS 812 171, 2015.
- AUTOSAR , “AUTOSAR - The Standardized Software Framework for Intelligent Mobility,” n.d., accessed July 9, 2018, https://www.autosar.org.