Role of DER-AR and Airworthiness Certification Process
This four-hour short course will provide an overview of the airworthiness certification process and the role of the FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER) and Authorized Representative (AR) with insight into the type design, minor/ major Changes, FAA conformity process, and test witnessing. It also provides familiarity with FAA forms.
What Will You Learn
- Identify the Airworthiness Certification Process
- Explain Type Design
- Describe Certification and Qualification plans
- Describe FAA Conformity and Test witness
- Explain the Role of FAA Engineering Designees (DER / AR)
- Identify Minor and Major Change classification
- Identify and explain FAA & EASA forms
Is This Course For You
This seminar is designed for Design and Systems Engineers, company DER(s) and DER candidates, Certification Engineers, Quality Engineers, Engineering Managers and Leads and other staff involved with requirements management.