Mobility, Towed Aerospace Ground Equipment, General Requirements For
- Aerospace Standard
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Ground Support Equipment – General Requirements|
|Technical Paper||Design and Development of Electronically Assisted Braking System [EABS] For Two Wheeler|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
|Unnamed Dataset 5|
|TABLE I||Classification of Mobility Features|
|Unnamed Dataset 7|
|TABLE II||Lubricants and Refill Chart|
|Unnamed Dataset 9|
|TABLE III||Additional Requirements By Types|
|TABLE IV||Additional Requirements By Groups|
|Unnamed Dataset 12|
|Unnamed Dataset 13|
|Unnamed Dataset 14|
|Unnamed Dataset 15|
|TABLE V||Military and Commercial Transport-Type Tires|
|TABLE VI||Size and Load Capacity for Cushioned, Pressed-On Type Tires-Maximum Speed 10 MPH|
|TABLE VII||Defense Department Standardized Wheels|
|Unnamed Dataset 19|
|Unnamed Dataset 21|
|Unnamed Dataset 22|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.