Aircraft Maintenance Jacks - General Requirements
- Aerospace Standard
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Jacking Pads Adapters and Sockets Design and Installation of|
|Aerospace Standard||Technical Manual Requirements for Ground Support Equipment|
|Aerospace Standard||Main Line Aircraft Tow Bar Attach Fitting Interface|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Table 1||Classification of aircraft jacks|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.
|AMS-QQ-P-416||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|AMS2404||Plating, Electroless Nickel|
|AMS5560||Steel, Corrosion Resistant, Seamless Tubing, 19Cr - 10Ni (SAE 30304), Solution Heat Treated|
|AMSQQC320||Chromium Plating (Electrodeposited)|
|AMSQQP416||Plating, Cadmium (Electrodeposited)|
|ARP1247||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|ARP598||The Determination of Particulate Contamination in Liquids by the Particle Count Method|
|AS33559||ADAPTER, AIRCRAFT, JACKING POINT, DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF|
|ISO1464||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|J514||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|J514_201201||Hydraulic Tube Fittings|
|J533_201702||Flares for Tubing|
|MIL-PRF-5606||This document is not part of the subscrption.|