Nose Gear Towbarless Tow Vehicle Basic Test Requirements
- Aerospace Standard
General design and operating requirements pertinent to test and evaluation of towbarless tow vehicles. Specific design requirements are provided in ARP4852A and ARP4853A.
Test and evaluation requirements. The results of these test evaluations will determine if the loads induced by the tow vehicle will exceed the design loads of the nose gear, reduce the certified safe life limit of the nose gear, or induce a stability problem during pushback and/or maintenance towing operations.
|Aerospace Standard||Nose Gear Towbarless Tow Vehicle Basic Test Requirements|
|Aerospace Standard||Direction Instrument, Non-Magnetic, Stabilized Type (Directional Gyro)|
|Technical Paper||Multiple Rolling Tire Sinkage and Drag Interaction Effects|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.