This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
SPECIFICATION FOR TOWBARLESS PUSH-BACK TOW VEHICLES
- Aerospace Standard
Published June 01, 1995 by SAE International in United States
Data Sets - Support Documents
No Datasets Available
AGE-3 Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.
* Redlines comparisons are available for those standards listed in the Revision History that contain a radio button. A redline comparison of the current version against a revision is accomplished by selecting the radio button next to the standard and then selecting 'compare'. At this time, Redline versions only exist for some AMS standards. SAE will continue to add redline versioning with ongoing updates to SAE MOBILUS.