Interface Protection - Ground Equipment to Aircraft
- Aerospace Standard
|Aerospace Standard||Design and Safety Criteria for Passenger Boarding Stairways|
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Damage Caused by Ground Support Equipment|
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Tow Bar|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|[Unnamed Dataset 1]|
|[Unnamed Dataset 2]|
|TABLE 1||EXAMPLES OF SHORE "A" READINGS|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.
|ANSI Z136.1||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|ARP1247E||Aircraft Ground Support Equipment – General Requirements|
|ASTMD412||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|IEC 60825-1||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|IEC 60947-5-2||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|ISO 11532||This document is not part of the subscrption.|
|ISO 6966-2||This document is not part of the subscrption.|