SAE Standards for Use in the Design of Aerospace Vehicular Ground Equipment
- Aerospace Standard
|Aerospace Standard||Aircraft Ground Support Equipment - Wind Stability Determination|
|Aerospace Standard||Minimum Safety Requirements for Special Purpose Airline Ground Support Equipment|
|Aerospace Standard||Pictograms for Ground Support Equipment|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
|Unnamed Dataset 5|
|Unnamed Dataset 6|
|Unnamed Dataset 7|
|Unnamed Dataset 8|
|Unnamed Dataset 9|
|Unnamed Dataset 10|
|Unnamed Dataset 11|
|Unnamed Dataset 12|
|Unnamed Dataset 13|
|Unnamed Dataset 14|
|Unnamed Dataset 15|
|Unnamed Dataset 16|
|Unnamed Dataset 17|
|Unnamed Dataset 18|
|Unnamed Dataset 19|
|Unnamed Dataset 20|
|Unnamed Dataset 21|
|Unnamed Dataset 22|
|Unnamed Dataset 23|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.