115/200 Volt, 400 Hz Aircraft External Electrical Power Connector Contact Maintenance Procedures
- Aerospace Standard
|Aerospace Standard||CONNECTOR, PLUG, ATTACHABLE, EXTERNAL ELECTRIC POWER, AIRCRAFT, 115/200 VOLT, 400 HERTZ|
|Ground Vehicle Standard||Automotive Grade Coaxial Cable Performance Specification|
|Technical Paper||Electromagnetic Components for Aerospace Electric Power Systems|
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
AGE-3 is the Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Committee that addresses all aspects of airport, ground support equipment and associated systems that interface or require compatibility with the aircraft. The objectives of the Committee are:
- Develop and maintain technical standards, specifications and reports related to aircraft ground servicing and in particular to:
- Airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Aircraft to GSE interface
- GSE operation, maintenance and operator training
- Airport facilities and systems that have a direct relationship to and interface with GSE
- GSE environment related issues, including noise and emissions.
- Provide a forum for exchange of technical information related to aircraft ground operations where issues can be addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate and harmonize worldwide standards development with CEN TC 274, ISO TC 20/SC9, IATA GSEE and other standardization groups.
- Promote the global use of high quality standards and practices within the aircraft ground servicing scope.
- Promote research and innovation in any topics related to the scope of the Committee.
Participants in the SAE AGE-3 include OEMs, ground handling companies, airlines, suppliers, consulting firms and other actors across the aerospace and defence industries.