This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of a Software Applied to Reliability Analisys of Components
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 09, 1998 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This work has for objective to structure a software applied the analysis of the reliability of mechanical components. Starting from the results of tests of failures, or temporary experiments, the program calculates the reliability functions, starting from different statistical distributions. Such distributions are appropriate for different analysis types. A more complete study was made for the Distribution of Weibull, that is the classic model for reliability analysis. The statistical theory is involved in this analysis. Graphic exits that allow a better visualization and understanding of the project conditions are presented together with the reliability functions. This work turns more accessible the concepts related to the theory of the reliability of components and systems, facilitating larger understanding and familiarity.
|Technical Paper||Multiple-mixed Statistical Model of Random Variables and Optimal Estimation of Distribution Parameters|
|Technical Paper||The Foresight Vehicle: Prescient Tools to Support the Design of Reliable Automotive Products|
CitationTeixeira, L. and Cavalca, K., "Development of a Software Applied to Reliability Analisys of Components," SAE Technical Paper 982880, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/982880.
- Cavalca K. L. Dedini F. G.
- Bompas-Smith J.H. “Mechanical Survival” Mc Graw-Hill, Inc. Londres 1973
- Ramakumar R. “Engineering Reliability-Fundamentals and Applications” Prentice Hall Internatinal Editions USA 1993
- Ayres M. Ayres M. Jr. “Aplicações Estatísticas em Basic” Mc Graw-Hill RJ 1987
- Werkema, M.C.C. Aguiar, S. 1996
- Holzner, S. “Visual Basic for Windows - Versão 3.0” 1994
- Neto, P.L.O.C. Cymbalista, M. “Probabilidades” 1980
- Neto, P.L.O.C. “Estatística” 1981