This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Importance of EMC Evaluations
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 09, 1998 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The purpose of this article is to present the reasons which justify the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) evaluations used for automotive vehicles. It shows practical experiences of field measurements. Current actions in Brazil to prevent future problems are presented.
CitationSantos, G., Galvão, B., Onusic, H., and Andreatini, S., "The Importance of EMC Evaluations," SAE Technical Paper 982867, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/982867.
- Automotive Engineering Magazine SAE May 1997
- Bittinger, W. “EMC of on-board electronics: The electromagnetic environment of motor vehicles” International Seminar of EMC Brazil 1996
- White, D.R.J. “EMI Control in ndustrial, Commercial and Consumer Products” November 1996
- Pereira, C.S. Galvão, B. S. M.C. “Expansion Program of the EMI/EMC/Antennas Facilities at INPE/LIT” Description and Proposal for a Consortium 1997
- Galvão, B.S.M.C. “Curso de EMC - Conceitos Básicos e Métodos de Testes - Normas Automotivas” INPE/LIT and IME 1998