This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Advances/Progress in NVH Brake Test Technology
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 20, 1998 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The complexity of brake NVH work is analyzed, demonstrating that current approaches and problem solving strategies are inadequate.
A survey is given of existing NVH test procedures. State of the art, respectively advanced NVH tools are described.
The idea of an “Integrated Development & Test Concept” is presented as a vision for future development and test work. Part of it is the new concept of an “Integrated NVH Diagnostic and Problem Solving System”
CitationAbendroth, H., "Advances/Progress in NVH Brake Test Technology," SAE Technical Paper 982241, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/982241.
- Lewin A. Mohr F. Selbach H.
- Fieldhouse J. D. Newcomb T. P. ImechE 1993 “An experimental investigation into disc brake noise”
- “Holography As A Quantitative Modal Testing Technique Applied To A Brake Drum In View Of Correlation With FE Data” Dierk Benoit Klingele Hermann Van der Aueraer Herman Leuridan Jan LMS, Belgium; Labor Dr. Steinbichler; Germany Proceedings of the IMAC XIV Dearborn 1996
- Brecht J. 1996 “Characterization of the Excitation Behaviour of Friction Materials”
- Yang S. Gibson R.F. 1997 Int. J .Of Materials and Product Technology 12 “Brake Vibration and Noise;Reviews,Comments,Proposals”
- Haberstock C. Freymann R. Honsberg W. Munich TU 1998 “Holographic Modal Analysis with High Spatial Resolution”
- Erne Oliver Guist Christian Bode Hans Ettemeyer Andreas 1998 SEM Spring Conference Houston, Texas 1 - 3 June 1998 “3D-ESPI for Vibration Analysis on Catalctic Converters”