This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Prediction of Regenerative Life Support System Functioning
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 01, 1996 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper is devoted to consideration of the possible approach to forecasting functioning physico/chemical Regenerative Life Support Systems (RLSS) in regular and off-normal conditions of operation on the basis of methods of mathematical simulation.
Prediction of RLSS functioning under operating conditions represents the special interest for the analysis of off-normal situations, caused by development of a resource or presence that or that or of the other of failure of the equipment, or change of external conditions. In the given situations working mechanisms of transfer of mass and energy change not only characteristic and modes of operations of separate apparatus, but also, in a number of cases. The given peculiarities should be taken into account at formation of the formalized descriptions of the RLSS hardware.
Peculiarities of formatting the formalized descriptions of the RLSS hardware for off-normal of the operation conditions and forecast of development of a resource by separate apparatus are considered. The approach to a choice of the controllable parameters for a technical condition identification based on a matrix of the binary relations and discernibility matrix is offered.
Practical application results of the offered approach to identification of failures are brought at forecasting functioning of the RLSS individual subsystems.
CitationSamsonov, N., Farafonov, N., Kurmazenko, E., Dokunin, I. et al., "Prediction of Regenerative Life Support System Functioning," SAE Technical Paper 961501, 1996, https://doi.org/10.4271/961501.
- A Functions Simulation Model of Integrated Regenerative Life Support System Kurmazenko E.A. Dokunin I.V. & Fomichev A.A. SAE Technical Paper Series # 921201 1 13
- A System Approach for Design of Integrated Regenerative Life Support Systems: Functions Analysis Samsonov N.M. Kurmazenko E.A. Dokunin I.V. & etc. SAE Technical Paper Series # 941295 1 8
- A Functions Simulation of Space Orbital Station and Interplanetary Vehicles Ecological/Technical System Samsonov N.M. Kurmazenko E.A. Dokunin I.V. & etc. SAE Technical Paper Series # 951695 1 8
- Slettery J.C. The Theory of Transfer of a Pulse, Energy and Mass in continuous environments M.: Energy 1979 448
- Kafarov V.V. Methods of cybernetics in chemistry and chemical technology M. Chemistry 1985 448
- Dmitriev A.K. Maltzcev P.A. Bases of the theory of construction and control of complex systems Leningrad, Energoatomizdat 1988 192