This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Accident Analysis with Commercial Vehicles and its Contribution to the Development of Vehicle Safety
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 01, 1995 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: 1995 SAE Brasil
We are living an ecological decade. The interactions between man/machine/environment are emphasized and an equilibrium is always looked for in such way this three protagonists are worked with ordination and discipline to ensure their interfaces be effected without traumatism. The aspects concerning comfort and safety do not survive isolated. Nowadays, when they are considered, they possess strong interactions although they can be treated separately. Traffic accident analysis are without doubt, the main source to furnish informations for the development of automotive vehicles concerning safety.
We are making a pioneer work in Brazil (probably in the South Hemisphere). We try to report our experiences concerning traffic accident analysis we have obtained with commercial vehicles (buses and trucks) in a period of two years, as well as the details and discussions regarding the main conclusions.
|Technical Paper||System Integration for the Intelligent Foresight Freight Vehicle|
|Technical Paper||Optimized Ride Control of Heavy Vehicles with Intelligent Suspension Control|
|Technical Paper||Application of Noise Control Materials to Trucks and Buses|
CitationRomaro, M., Onusik, H., and Fiehl, G., "Accident Analysis with Commercial Vehicles and its Contribution to the Development of Vehicle Safety," SAE Technical Paper 952193, 1995, https://doi.org/10.4271/952193.
- Nahum Alan M. Melvin John W. Accidental Injury Biomechanics and Prevention 1993 151 197
- Hyde Alvin S. Crash injuries: How and Why they Happen A Primer for Anyone Cares about People in Cars 1992 221 259
- Limpert Rudolf Motor Vehicle Accident and Causes Analysis 1978 303 336
- Romaro M. Onusic H. Fiehl G. Análise de Acidentes de Trânsito em Veículos Comerciais o 2 1994 21 27
- Romaro M. Onusic H. Fiehl G. Análise de Acidente de Trânsito com Ônibus Encarroçado o 10 12 13
- Romaro M. Onusic H. Fiehl G. Uso dILLEGIBLE Cinto Preserva Motorista de Caminhão o 1 1993 38 39
- Romaro M. Onusic H. Fiehl G. Considerations concerning of Traffic Accident Analysis 13 th World Congress of the International Association of Accident and Traffic Medicine (IAATM) São Paulo 1994
- Romaro M. Onusic H. Fiehl G. Análise de Acidentes em Veículos Comerciais São Paulo 1994
- Campbell Kenneth L. Kathleen Sullivan Heavy Truck Cab Safety Study The University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- Campbell K.L. Sullivan K. Heavy Truck Cab Safety Study SAE paper 912903
- Normas ABNT NBR's 10697, 10696, 6061 ILLEGIBLE PB-32
- Onusic H. Romaro M. Cálculo Simplicado da Força de Impacto de um Veículo contra umILLEGIBLE Parede Rígida São Paulo 1993
- Onusic H. HIC and SI of Impacts with Different Pulse Shapes International Journal ILLEGIBLE Vehicle Design 16 os 2 3 1995 194 204