This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Power Flow Analysis and Control Design of a Vehicular Hydraulic Energystorage Transmission System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1995 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A novel hydraulic transmission system-Hydraulic Energystorage Transmission System(HESTS) which contains a Hydraulic Continuously Variable Transmission(HCVT) and a flow controllable accumulator is proposed. The power flows of the HESTS has been analyzed. Computer simulations show the potentialities of improving fuel economy of a vehicle with a HESTS. A fuzzy logic controller with two regulating factors is developed to improve the performance of the HESTS with variable loads.
CitationWang, H., Wu, P., and Wu, G., "Power Flow Analysis and Control Design of a Vehicular Hydraulic Energystorage Transmission System," SAE Technical Paper 952135, 1995, https://doi.org/10.4271/952135.
- Beachley Norman H. “Comparison of Accumulator and Flywheel Energy Storage for Motor Vehicle Applications” Proceeding of the 20th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference Aug. 1985 USA
- Wu Peirong Luo Nianzhu Fronzak Frank J. Beachley Norman H. “Fuel Economy and Operating Characteristics of a Hydropneumatic Energy Storage Automobile” SAE Paper 851678 1985
- Fahl, H.J. Metzner, F. 1984 Germany
- Karnopp Dean Rosenberg Ronald Systems Dynamic: A unified Approach John Wiley and Sons 1975 USA
- Yu Zhisheng Automobile Theory 2nd Engineering Industry Beijing 1990
- Li Shiyong Theories and Applications of Fuzzy Control and Intellige Control Harbin Harbin Institute of Technology 1990