This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Evaluation of Specialized Methane Catalytic Converters on a CNG-Fueled Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 01, 1994 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationHellman, K., Piotrowski, G., and Schaefer, R., "Evaluation of Specialized Methane Catalytic Converters on a CNG-Fueled Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 940473, 1994, https://doi.org/10.4271/940473.
- “Analysis of the Economic and Environmental Effects of Compressed Natural Gas as a Vehicle Fuel,” Special Report Office of Mobile Sources U.S. EPA April 1990
- “Assessment of the Costs and Benefits of Flexible and Alternative Fuel Use In The U.S. Transportation Sector,” January 1988
- Gas Engineers Handbook First Industrial Press New York, NY 1965
- “Exhaust Emissions from Dual-Fuel Vehicles Using Compressed Natural Gas and Gasoline,” Cadle et al. Air and Water Management Association Pittsburgh, PA June 1990
- “Methane Oxidation over Noble Metal Catalysts as Related to Controlling Natural Gas Vehicle Exhaust Emissions,” Oh, S. Mitchell P. Siewert R. Catalytic Control of Air Pollution 12 25 American Chemical Society 1992
- January 4 1993
- “1992 Natural Gas Vehicle Challenge: EPA Emissions and Fuel Economy,” Breutsch, R. I. Reineman M. E. June 1992