This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design of a Solar Array Simulator for the NASA EOS Testbed
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 03, 1992 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The design of a solar array simulator for use in the NASA EOS power system testbed is presented. The simulator accurately simulates the complete DC and AC characteristics of a high voltage array over illumination and temperature. The simulator is suitable for testing both a DET and PPT power system.
|Technical Paper||Design and Test Hardware for a Solar Array Switching Unit|
|Technical Paper||Simulation of Electrical Shock Safety of Human Body for FCV Electrical Units|
CitationButler, S., Sable, D., Lee, F., and Cho, B., "Design of a Solar Array Simulator for the NASA EOS Testbed," SAE Technical Paper 929079, 1992, https://doi.org/10.4271/929079.
- Sable D.M. Noon J.P. Gur Z. Patil A.R. Butler S.J. Lee F.C. Cho B.H. “Design and Development of a Testbed for the Space Platform Power System,” VPEC Annual Seminar September 1991
- Patill A.R. Sable D.M. Lee F.C. Cho B.H. “Design of a Solar Array Shunt Switching Unit for NASA EOS Testbed,” IECEC August 1992
- Nahra H.K. et al “The space station photovoltaic panels plasma interaction test program: test plan and results,” Proceedings of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics 1990
- Cho B.H Lee J.R. “Modeling and Simulation of Spacecraft Power Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems 24 3 295 304 May 1988
- Moss J.M. Gray J.G. “A Regulated Solar Array Model - A Tool For Power System Analysis,” IEEE PCSC 1970 12 17
- Zerbel D.W Decker D.K. “AC Impedance of Silicon Solar Cells,” IECEC 1970