This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Advanced Seat Fabrics With Deodorant Function
Published October 02, 1991 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Autumn Conference
The present age is called the "age of sensitivity" and vehicles are required not only such basic performances as "running, turning and stopping" but also riding comfort with higher intensity. Improvement the amenity of during the vehicle use is one of the most important factor rising automotive commodities. In addition to the deodorant function for seat fabrics, we can controll the smell in the cabin and give a deeply comfort for passengers corresponding to current market demands.
- Takatoshi Sekihara - Toyoda Boushoku Corp.
- Akihiiro Matsuyama - Toyoda Boushoku Corp.
- Atsunori Orito - Toyoda Boushoku Corp.
- Yoshio Yamada - Toyota Motor Corp.
- Osamu Araki - Toyota Motor Corp.
- Yoshiro Umemoto - Toyota Motor Corp.
- Masahiro Sugiura - Toyota Central Research and Development Labs.
- Akihiko Suda - Toyota Central Research and Development Labs.
- Mitsumasa Horii - Toyota Central Research and Development Labs.