This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Dynamic 3 - Parameter Shift Schedule of Automatic Transmission
Published November 01, 1991 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Korea in South Korea
Annotation ability available
An automated mechanical transmission controlled by an optimized dynamic 3-parameter gear-shift schedule, which makes maximum use of the power-train potential and meets well with the optimal driving conditions of the vehicle, is developed in this paper. Two methods to calculate the 3-parameter controlled shift schedule are introduced-one of which is of graphic, and the other, of analytic. For the latter, the mathematical model of shift as well as an actual computer program is given, which is very accurate and convenient for use with the computer.
To make full benefit of the 3-parameter-controlled shift schdule in getting better fuel economy, dynamic performance and favorable riding comfort, the throttle angle should be changed during shift which, too, is a break through when comparing with the constant throttle angle now used all over the world.
|Technical Paper||Research on Optimal Gearshift Strategy for Stepped Automatic Transmission Based on Vehicle Power Demand|
|Technical Paper||Research on Effect of Wastegate Diameter on Turbocharged Gasoline Engine Perfor mance|
CitationAnlin, G., Jiaji, J., Wenzhi, W., and Jianghang, C., "Research on Dynamic 3 - Parameter Shift Schedule of Automatic Transmission," SAE Technical Paper 912488, 1991.
- Anlin Ge “The Automatic Control of the Hydro-mechanical Transmission” Automobile Engineering 4 1986
- Anlin Ge “The research on the fuel economy and dynamic performance of the vehicle with dydraulic automatic transmission working in non-steady state” Journal of Jilin Univ. of Tech. 2 1981
- Anlin Ge “The Theory and Design of Automatic Transmission” J.L. T. publishing house 1989
- Anlin Ge “Research on Automatic Mechanical Transmission and Its Dynamic Simulation Test” Automotive Engineering 3 1990
- Anlin Ge “Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission” IPC-3 852292