This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Need for an Integrated CAE Plan Within SAE
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1989 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A statement of the need for an integrated Computer-Aided-Engineering plan for a global, automotive society is presented. The current level of domestic and of-shore activities are presented, along with future trends. A proposed plan is presented as a starting point for implementation.
CitationDubensky, R., "Need for an Integrated CAE Plan Within SAE," SAE Technical Paper 891992, 1989, https://doi.org/10.4271/891992.
- Rothenberg, A. “Recession or Boom?-1989 gets mixed review from Big Three Execs” Auto World July 1989 71 77
- Howard, G. Mateja, J. Robinson, P. “World wrapup-Opel Targets 12 month Development Cycle” Auto World July 1989 109
- Connelly, M. “Chrysler Trimming Costs, Expects '90 Sales to Fall” Automotive News July 24 1989 1 57
- Smith, D. C. “Whatever happened to Teamwork?” Auto World July 1989 35 44
- Nahajewski, A. “Magazines Get Sneak Peek at '90s” Chrysler Times July 7 1989 9 25 1
- Rumbaugh, M. E., Jr. “World or Regional Standards?” Automotive Engineering July 1989 6
- “Sixth International Conference on Vehicular Structural Mechanics Proceedings” SAE Warrendale, Pa., 15096 1986
- Dubensky, R. G. “Concept Design on a MCAE Workstation - A User's Viewpoint” SAE Paper 870926 , SAE 1987
- Dubensky, R. G. “Concept Design via Solids” Paper MS 88-494 SME Dearborn, Mich. 48121 1988
- Dubensky, R. G. “Need for PC Based Programs in Vehicle Design” SAE Paper prepared for presentation at Off-Highway Meeting Sept. 1989
- Kreuter, P. Pischinger, F. “Status of Rules and Methods for Assessment of Stresses in Crank-Shafts of I. C. Engines” SAE Paper 851197 , SAE 1985