This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Utilities Management System on the EAP Demonstrator-Aircraft Power Systems Integration
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 01, 1987 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper briefly outlines the work which led to the adoption and development of an integrated Utilities Management System (UMS) on the UK Experimental Aircraft Program (EAP) demonstrator. The demonstrator programme serves as the basis for flying and proving technology developments to be utilized on the European Fighter Aircraft (EFA). The example described is of the methodology used during the integration of the aircraft power systems into such a system.
CitationMoir, I., Seabridge, A., and Lowery, J., "Utilities Management System on the EAP Demonstrator-Aircraft Power Systems Integration," SAE Technical Paper 871780, 1987, https://doi.org/10.4271/871780.
- Seabridge, A.G. “A proposed Systems Management Centre for Future Military Aircraft.” IEE Conference on Trends in On-Line Computer Control Systems March 1979
- Moir, I. Moxey, C. Lancaster, P.A. “Command Response Data Transmission Applied to mechanical Systems - The Effect on the Crew/System Interface.” AGARD - The Impact of New Guidance and Control Systems on Military Aircraft Cockpit Design May 1981
- Wilcock, G.W. Moxey, C. Lancaster, P.A. “Integrated Control of Mechanical Systems for Future Military Aircraft.” AGARD - Tactical Airborne Distributed Computing Networks June 1981
- Crouch, P. Seabridge, A.G. “The Use of MIL-STD-1553B in a High Integrity Application.” AGARD - Advances in Guidance and Control Systems October 1982
- McNamara, J. Seabridge, A.G. “Integrated Aircraft Avionics and Powerplant Control and Management Systems.” ASME International Gas Turbine Conference May 1982
- Seabridge, A.G. Lancaster, P.A. “The Dual Redundant Remote Terminal in High Integrity 1553B based systems.”
- Seabridge, A.G. Edwards, R.A. “Integrated Powerplant Control Systems and Potential Performance Benefits.” AGARD - Integration of Fire Control, Flight Control and Propulsion Control Systems May 1983
- Seabridge, A.G. “Study of an Integrated Computing System for the Control and Management of Aircraft Utility Systems.” University of Lancaster March 1984
- Moir, I. Capener, P.H. “Utility Systems Management - Flying Demonstrator.” SAE AE9 Avionic System Integration Conferenced April 1986
- Ward, A.O. “A Consistent Approach to the Development of System Requirements and Software Design.” AGARD - Technical Airborne Distributed Computing Networks June 1981
- Moir, I. Seabridge, A.G. “Management of Utility Systems in the Experimental Aircraft Programme.”