This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Basic Project Management-A Guide for SAE Student Branches
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1985 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
SAE Student Branches actively participate in a multitude of projects designed to compliment and enhance their formal engineering education. While the typical engineering curriculum gives students the basic skills necessary to meet the technical objectives of the project, the basic elements of project management are often overlooked. This paper describes the basic element of project management, and discusses specific applications to SAE Student Branches.
|Technical Paper||Analytical and Numerical Structural Evaluation of a Baja|
|Technical Paper||Mini Baja Vehicle Design Considerations|
|Magazine Issue||MOMENTUM: MARCH 2017|
CitationGolembiewski, R., "Basic Project Management-A Guide for SAE Student Branches," SAE Technical Paper 851570, 1985, https://doi.org/10.4271/851570.
- Archibald, Russef D. Managing High Technology Programs and Projects New York Wiley 1976
- Francis, Phillip H. Principles of R ε D Management New York Amacom 1977
- Hajek, Victor G. Management of Engineering Projects. New York McGraw-Hill 1977
- Martin, Charles C. Project Management: How To Make It Work New York Amacom 1976
- Twiss, B. Managing Technological Innovation London Longman 1980