This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
An Indoor 60 Hz to 40 GHz Facility for Total Vehicle EMC Testing
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 06, 1983 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper describes an indoor electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing facility designed to permit complete radiated susceptibility and radiated emissions testing of an operating motor vehicle. The facility was designed to provide state-of-the-art performance and permit testing over the wide frequency range normally encountered by a vehicle in an urban and suburban environment.
CitationVrooman, G., "An Indoor 60 Hz to 40 GHz Facility for Total Vehicle EMC Testing," SAE Technical Paper 831011, 1983, https://doi.org/10.4271/831011.
- “Electromagnetic Susceptibility Procedures for Vehicle Components (Except Aircraft)” SAE, 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale, PA 15096 1978
- May “Limits and Methods of Measurements of Electromagnetic Radiation from Vehicles and Devices (20 - 1000 MHz)” SAE, 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale, PA 15096 1980
- Minten Wayne L. “Vehicle Testing for Electromagnetic Compatibility” SAE Paper 810332 , SAE, 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale PA 15096 Feb. 1981
- June “Open Field Whole-Vehicle Radiated Susceptibility 10 KHz 18 GHz, Electrical Field” SAE, 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale, PA 15096 1981
- Adams J. W. Taggart H. E. Kanda M. Shafer J. “Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Radiative Measurements for Automotive Applications” NBS Technical Note 1014, National Bureau of Standards, Department of Commerce Boulder, CO 80303 June 1979
- “Limits and Methods of Measurement of Radio Interference Characteristics of Vehicles, Motor Boats, and Spark-Ignited Engine-Driven Devices” C.I.S.P.R. Publication 12, I.E.C.
- Federal Communication Commission Rules and Regulations, Part 15
- “Electromagnetic Emission and Susceptibility Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interface” Department of the Navy Washington, D.C. April 1980
- “Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics, Measurement of” Department of the Army Washington, D.C. Feb. 1971
- “Measurement and Theoretical Consideration of Site Attenuation” CISPR/D WG 1 (Nice/Minozuma Japan) June 1980