This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Surface Roiling of Sintered Gears
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1982 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Surface rolling technic was applied to sintered parts. The surface layers of them were highly densified and the pitting fatigue strength was extremely improved by this rolling.
This technic was also applied to sintered gears and the mass-production of these ones was accomplished.
|Technical Paper||Truck Synchronizer Rings Produced by Powder Forging|
|Technical Paper||A Contact Stress Model for Predicting Rolling Contact Fatigue|
|Technical Paper||Evaluation of Stress Cycles of Differential Bevel Pinion|
- Y. Takeya - Department of Research and Development Hitachi Powdered Metais Co., Ltd. Matsudo-Shi, Chiba-Ken, Japan
- T. Hayasaka - Department of Research and Development Hitachi Powdered Metais Co., Ltd. Matsudo-Shi, Chiba-Ken, Japan
- M. Suzuki - Department of Research and Development Hitachi Powdered Metais Co., Ltd. Matsudo-Shi, Chiba-Ken, Japan
CitationTakeya, Y., Hayasaka, T., Suzuki, M., and Kamada, A., "Surface Roiling of Sintered Gears," SAE Technical Paper 820234, 1982, https://doi.org/10.4271/820234.
- Hayasaka T. Aoi K. Metals in Engineering 13 1 1973 P103
- Kobayashl M. Kamada A. Iwamura R. Hayasaka T. Powder Metallurgy 3 1978 143
- Hayasaka T. Suzuki M. Journal of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity 18 195 1977 308
- Hayasaka T. Aoi K. Suzuki M. Hayashi H. Proceedings General Meeting of the Japanese Powder Metallurgy Socuety 1973