This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Relationship Between Laboratory Axle Efficiency and Vehicle Fuel Consumption
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 01, 1981 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||Axle Efficiency—Response to Synthetic lubricant Components|
|Technical Paper||Multigrade Gear Lubricants in Truck Fleet Testing—Analysis for Fuel Economy Effects|
|Technical Paper||Fuel Economy - Contribution of the Rear Axle Lubricant|
CitationO’Connor, B., Johnson, R., and Schiemann, L., "The Relationship Between Laboratory Axle Efficiency and Vehicle Fuel Consumption," SAE Technical Paper 811206, 1981, https://doi.org/10.4271/811206.
- O’Connor B. M. Fuhrmann, J. F. Multigrade Gear Oils: Parameters Affecting Performance presented at the International Colloquium for Lubrication of Industrial and Automotive Gears 1980
- O’Connor, B. M. Graham, R. Glover, I. European Experience with Fuel Efficient Gear Oils SAE Paper No. 790746 , presented at the SAE Passenger Car Meeting , Dearborn, Michigan 1979
- Willermet P. A. Dixon, L. G. Fuel Economy — Contribution of the Rear Axle Lubricant SAE Paper No. 770835 , presented at the SAE Passenger Car Meeting Detroit Michigan 1977
- Hobson, D. E. Axle Efficiency - Test Procedures and Results SAE Paper No. 790744 , presented at the SAE Passenger Car Meeting Dearborn, Michigan 1979
- Porrett, D. C. Miles, S. D. Werderits, E. F. Powell, D. L. Development of a Laboratory Axle Efficiency Test SAE Paper No. 800804 , presented at the SAE Passenger Car Meeting Dearborn, Michigan 1980
- O’Connor, B. M. Evaluation of Fuel Efficient Gear Oils presented at the Institute of Petroleum Symposium on Performance and Testing of Gear Oils and Transmission Fluids London 1980