This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Agricultural Tractor Hydraulic Power Use
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 01, 1981 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A comprehensive test program was conducted to determine hydraulic power usage of an agricultural tractor in actual field operation. The data can be used to optimize the design of high efficiency hydraulic systems. The method by which the data was reduced to provide single merit values for each test parameter is applicable to similar evaluation of other features.
CitationBurk, R., "Agricultural Tractor Hydraulic Power Use," SAE Technical Paper 810928, 1981, https://doi.org/10.4271/810928.
- FletcherE. H., “Closed Center Hydraulic System with a Variable Displacement Pump”, ASAE Paper 61-644 (A-7083), 1961 Winter Meeting, American Society of Agricultural Engineers, Dec 1961, Chicago, Illinois.
- SimakF. J., “New Age Energy Efficient Agricultural Tractor Hydraulic System - 1”, Procedures of the 35th National Conference on Fluid Power, Vol. 33, Illinois Institute of Technology, 13 Nov 1979, Chicago, Illinois.
- RussellJ. G., “New Age Energy Efficient Agricultural Tractor Hydraulic System - 2”, Procedures of the 35th National Conference on Fluid Power, Vol. 33, Illinois Institute of Technology, 13 Nov 1979, Chicago, Illinois.
- KhattiR., “Load-Sensitive Hydraulic System for Allis-Chalmers Models 7030 and 7050 Agricultural Tractors”, SAE Paper 730860, Off-Highway Meeting, 10 Sep 1973, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- BordenR. P., “Open Center and Closed Center Systems”, ASAE Paper 65-131 (A-9385), 1965 Annual Meeting, American Society of Agricultural Engineers, University of Georgia, June 1965.
- OrmeR. W., “A Fully Portable Computer Installation for Radial Data Acquisition and Reduction”, SAE Paper 760680.
- LuthH. J., “Computer Programs for Performance Testing of Vehicles”, SAE Paper 760681.